D: Hi honey! I brought home some movies.
Me: Fabulous! What'd you get?
D: "Cloverfield" & "27 Dresses"
Me: Excellent choices! One for you, one for me.
D: Want to watch one now?
Me: Sure. I'll grab one on my way in (to the living room).
Pause.
Me: This isn't "27 Dresses!"
D: What do you mean? I thought that's what I grabbed.
Me: You got "Balls of Fury," not "27 Dresses!"
D: (laughing) Oops. I really did think I had "27 Dresses" in my hand...
Me: Yes, because the titles are so similar.
D: (still laughing) Sorry, honey. (more laughing)
Me: Damn. I really wanted to see "27 Dresses."
Idiot.
Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Real Men of Genius: How to rent movies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
This reminds me of the time in college where Chris sent me to get a movie with Jess. He said to not get anything with Richard Gere, but he would watch anything else.
I come back with a Richard Gere movie? WHAT?? Who knows??
OMG that is so funny!b bI totally think he knew what he was getting.
Next time you go get the movies and get all girl flicks and tell him it's something eh wants to see. I bet he doesn't laugh then. :))
Oh and 27 Dresses is really good!
Ha ha! Silly David. :) Guys are so typical. Well, Balls of Fury is a good one, Art said. :)
Not funny David!!!! Men I swear there all the same. LOL!
27 dresses was really good. :( Maybe next time!
Post a Comment