Monday, June 30, 2008

Noah ties the knot

It was a big day for my nearly 13-month old. He got married at the babysitter's house!

Say what?

That's what I asked David when he called me to say he and Noah were on their way home from Amber's house (our back-up sitter).

In his first full day at Amber's, Noah made quite an impression on the little girls she watches, all 10 and under. Today they decided that Noah should marry Evie, the little girl who is just six days younger than Noah (and who, coincidentally has the same birthday as mine!).

Apparently Evie is quite frisky and has a kissing streak in her. So after they got married, she sealed the deal with a big wet one on Noah. According to Amber, he was not ready to take that step and rejected his new bride flat out.

What day—Noah gets married and has his first kiss. I really—REALLY—didn't expect him to grow up this fast!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Do I need to remember this anniversary to send a card? =) I didn't even get a chance to party at his reception. Bummer!

JWilson said...

Poor Evie rejected on ehr weddign day. :))

So whats witht he abck up sitter?

Tiffany McCallen said...

My sitter's on vacation this week... and this was one of the ladies I interviewed when I thought we had to change sitters. I liked her well enough, and she's a single mom who makes her living staying home with kids. I am happy to give her my business occasionally. It's working out great!

Anonymous said...

Where are they registered?

Lindsay said...

Wow that was a big day! Hopefully they will wait a couple years before they decide to give you grand children. :)