Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday photo time: 7/18/08

One year ago this weekend (July 21, actually), David and I went to one wedding and two receptions in one day! Two sets of our friends were married within a 3-hour span, and Noah was just seven weeks old. It was madness!

I am pleased to report that 12 months later, both couples are still happy and healthy. Happy anniversary, guys!

First we went to Rob's & Lindsay's afternoon reception. They opted for a small, family wedding and then invited the masses to celebrate with them at Buckeye Lake.

Rob & Lindsay making their grand entrance (unfortunately the room was dark, so my picture is entirely too fuzzy).



Jess Wilson & I took a moment to capture this picture, which I'm certain was in-between marathon nursing sessions with Noah. I felt like I was always running to the bathroom or the car that day.



And then we went to Kristen's & Tomasz' wedding in Gahanna. They got married at Peace Lutheran, which is the church where Kristen and I sing together.

Here's the beautiful bride walking down the aisle with her dad.



Later at the reception, they enjoyed a bite of a cupcake as their wedding cake.



If I recall correctly, we scooted toward Mount Vernon a little ahead of schedule that night. Noah worked himself into a serious infant screaming fit he was so hungry and so tired. I think we ended up pulling into a Giant Eagle parking lot so I could nurse him back to happiness.

To all other couples with infants: I highly recommend the babysitter route for weddings if you can swing it!

Now, if you want to join in on the photo fun, head on over to Candid Carrie's and submit your picture. She doesn't bite, I swear!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Awwwww Thanks Tiff for including me in your Friday Foto Fiesta. I'm glad you guys were able to come even though it ended up being a crazy day. I think your day was more hectic than mine was. :)

JWilson said...

I don't think I have seen that picture of you and I but I'm glad it's a good one.

I was a mess with my two toddlers and one wedding that day. I don't know how you did two wedding with a newborn.

You are one crazy women. :))

Jennifer said...

Beautiful wedding dresses! I also love your header pics--gorgeous!!

Lori said...

I love Lindsay's dress.

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

i love wedding photos

Anonymous said...

THey look like beautiful brides. I loved my wedding day...great pics

Teri said...

I have been a pro-photog for 20+ years. Never can get enough weddings - even 3 in a day!