Sometimes, I am easily entertained... often, I am easily entertained. So when I found this sticker on Noah's giant dump truck (thanks again, Kristen & Clay!), I just had to put it on something.
First, I stuck it on my forehead. That made Noah shake with the giggles. Good, good stuff! Then I thought it would be fun to put the sticker on Noah's forehead. He couldn't figure out where it went, so there weren't more giggles as a result.
But! I thought he looked awfully cute as an exclusive Toys 'R Us product. I think he's worthy of exclusivity. He is definitely one of a kind!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
A Toys 'R Us Exclusive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am going tomorrow to pick one of them out!
You are too funny!
He looks so big on that truck! Tell him to stop growing-
Awwwww! I love his big smile. so cute! The smallest things can entertain a kid forever....and the parents. LOL!
Post a Comment