Uh-oh. They're dropping like flies!
My sister just called to check in and see what the Puke Status was for the McCallen household. I'm very happy (relieved) to report that so far, so good. Jen's family fell apart last night. Jen was dealing with a half version of the bug last night, and her husband, Chris, turned into the girl from The Exorcist around 10 p.m. Ouch.
Her oldest son, Andrew, announced this morning that his stomach hurt... but he felt well enough to go to school. So, Chris is home, Jen's trying to make it through teaching today (but was already thinking about going home when I was on the phone with her), and Andrew will likely be home by Noon.
Brendan, I hope you can hold on!
Us too...
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Puke Watch: Day 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
First I love the new look! Second I will pray really ahrd that you don't get it over the weekend.
Hi Tif,
First time I've checked your blog with the awesome new earthy, antiquey tones. NICE.
Also, I finally caught up from a couple entries ago. Laughed hard at the BA label. David definitely fits into that category...
I hope you don't get sick!
I LOVE THE NEW FORMAT!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Post a Comment