For some reason, Noah thinks it's okay to grow up. He must have gotten that idea from his father, because I surely have not encouraged him to develop at the ultra-speedy pace he's averaging.
Today, he is already 11 months old. How did that happen?!
I'm guessing we arrived here somewhere between my water breaking, his first table food, his first word and his graduation to walking.
I still feel like it's LAST May, when I was officially waddling, my tummy ginormous and round and my ankles swollen to the size of small tree trunks. That moment, sometimes, is more real to me than my current reality... my sweet little man is a SOOOO BIG!
When he wakes up from his much-needed nap, I'll snap a few shots of him to capture this day—endlessly runny nose and all!
P.S. Happy Birthday, Jackson! Just a month now until you & Noah are a YEAR old!
Friday, May 2, 2008
Our little (big) 11-month-old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
A YEAR? That seems impossible. Our guys have changed our lives forever, huh?
I don't think it matters much what we tell to do or not do they grow and change at their own speed which is aways super fast.
Happy 11 months Noah!
Just wait until he's ready for kindergarten! :( I can not believe Madisyn is going to kindergarten in August. Where did the last 5 years go? I'm having a very had time with this and Mason's life is going even faster! I wish we could just freeze them like this for a little while! :)
Happy 11 months Noah!
Post a Comment