So who do I have to talk to to turn up the thermostat? Why it is nearly the end of May and the high is only 62(ish)?
This is banquets, graduations, weddings and cookouts season. It's supposed to be hot, humid and terribly unbearable—particularly in un-airconditioned high school gyms and country churches (speaking from experience there).
I keep waiting for the day when I can crack open an icy cold beer at 9 p.m. after Noah has gone to bed and sit on my front deck in my cutoff shorts and a tank top to watch the moon rise. Yeah right. It's freezing out there!
Sure, summer doesn't truly begin until June 20th (or 21st?), but this "Sprall" we're having bites. As much as I love fall (and I really, really do), I don't love it in May.
Bring on the heat!
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Oh summer, where art thou?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I am so with you, May is for warmth and heat, not a blanket and sweats.
I couldn't agree more! I am so sick of this weather and rain. ugh! I so desperately want to use the new clothes I spent a lot of money on for the kids.
Come on, wait until 9pm to crack open a beer, that's just crazy talk. On a hot day, any time after 9am works for me ;)
Post a Comment