Noah has always been fascinated by laundry. He likes to pick it up just as I've finished folding it and run (walk, crawl) with it all over the room. let's just say I rewash a lot of clothes and towels.
Today, he discovered how much fun the basket can be.
In and out, in and out. He repeated this process over and over today. And it was all well and good until he got stuck. I did eventually help him out... after capturing a few adorable shots of his mini-meltdown.


Friday, May 23, 2008
Laundry basket discovery
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love the last one!
What is it with kids and laundry baskets. Mine love them but only when they have freshly cleaned clothes in them. :)
Between cats and kids in the laundry baskets, it is hard to tell clean from dirty any more.
Post a Comment