Man do I ever love a vacation. There's nothing like the wind in your hair as you drive on down the highway with the tunes blaring to something upbeat and sickeningly catchy. Ahh... road trip!
Today, I am taking you on a road trip because I think YOU need a vacation too! And I'm cool like that... I always want my friends along when I'm having a good time.
You'll have to forgive me—it's not a direct flight, so to speak, but the layover is brief.
First stop: Camp Candid Carrie, land of the field trip! This is your vacation headquarters for the day (or week... she likes frequent flyers). When we get there you should feel free to use the restroom, grab a glass of wine, stretch your legs for a while... but then you need to get back inside the link and travel on to our ultimate destination for the day.
Where are we going? To visit one of my favorite people in the world. She's a sweet one, this gal. I've known her 11 years now, and I think she's a fabulous human being. Not everyone I know is sincere, a terrific mom, a loving (and highly tolerant) wife, a super sister in more than one meaning of the word, and hands down one of the most caring people you'll ever meet.
As a blogger, she writes absolutely from her heart, and she's not afraid to say what's on her mind. The blog you'll see today is her second blog—the first one was 2.5 years old (talk about an experienced blogger!)—but ended for various reasons. This new one is a fresh start, but still "her."
When I met this person in college, I loved her right from the start! I know you will too...
Have a great time today, and like Carrie says:
See you tomorrow...



3 comments:
Thanks for sending us over to Em. Actually thanks for introducing me to Em, I too fell in love with her from day one. She is someone you just can't not like.
Her post today was amazingly beautiful so again thank you.
Wow, Tif.
You should have at least put up caution tape! I had no clue what I was getting into with that one.
Laughter, goosebumps, tears, more tears. Little bit more laughter through the tears.
Thank you.
I love you sweet Tiffers, I was so pleased to see my Ems being recognized and all of the wonderufl things everyone has said about her. My sweet twin sissy is a very special, tender-hearted, selfless, kind, unimaginably wonderful person and an unconditional, loving and truly dedicated Mom. She means more to me then words can say and I am so lucky that not only is she my twin sister but also my best friend in the world.
Love you Tiffers, you will forever be my grandbaby pledge. You are also one of the most wonderful and giving people I have ever met. Cannot wait to see you again sweetpea. Kiss my little (and big) boyfriend for me lovey~
Beck
Post a Comment