Yep, you read that right. In our house, you're not truly sick until you've got more than one passing disease at a time. We like to lay it on thick!
Because I realize the readers of this blog are dying to learn about the bodily fluids of my household, I will now give you a rundown of the last two weeks of my life:
Two weeks ago: Tif suffers from a mild case of stomach flu (just one "end" if you will).
Last week: Noah contracts stomach flu and pumps it up a notch: two ends! His flu lasts 10 days.
Last Friday: Noah and I start coughing and sniffling in chorus approximately 10 minutes apart. We now have a head cold and Noah still has a touch of the stomach flu.
Last Saturday: David wakes up with a funny tummy... stomach flu! He "rests" and still manages to come along to NE Ohio for our family gatherings (more on that later).
Sunday: David contracts head cold... and is suffering on all ends.
Monday: the whole family stays home, David in bed, me working (miserably), and Noah oblivious to the fact that his nose is oozing vibrant greens & yellows and that his lungs are cobwebbed with phlegm.
Which brings us to today... we are all still sick. The tummy bug is passing on all accounts (literally!), but the cold is hanging on. This, my friends, is the reason I've been MIA the last few days...well, that, and a trip to NE Ohio. I promise to post more later.
Now, who wants to come visit?!
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
One flu is for sissies
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
No way am I coming by to visit until thr all clear is given. I am however sending big hugs and well wishes to you all.
Yikes! Sorry to hear it. I was wondering where you were on the blog?? Missing you!
I would love to come over, as soon as the quarentine is done!
I once said "it would SUCK if we were all sick at the same time" and man, I ate my words...
It didnt just suck, it sucked on both ends. I feel you baby!
God, I hope you feel better really soon and especially Noah, cause when baby aint happy, NOBODY happy!
Post a Comment