Thursday, August 28, 2008

Friday Photo Fiesta: Bubbling over

Last weekend, Noah and I walked in the Columbus Heart Walk in honor of Duncan Arthur (blog entry on that event coming soon!). After the walk, my friends/teammates gathered around these cool fountains near the starting line/event fair. Our kids LOVED the fountains, and the parents loved having a no-brainer way of entertaining them.

Here's Noah and I enjoying one of them (and that's my friend's hubby, Adam, in the background).

Great day, GREAT cause, great time.

Now, if you want to play along, head on over to Candid Carrie's hangout and get the lowdown on what to do. She loves making new friends!



Click me! You know you want to...

10 comments:

JWilson said...

I can't believe how big Noah is getting. That fountain looks like alot of fun!

Jennifer said...

Great pic--you can tell he's really loving the wa-wa--I mean water!

T said...

Look like fun! I love seeing the joy on their faces with things like that!

Frizzy said...

First time here and I came through FX4. I love your layout and the photos. What a fun afternoon and yes, I live for easy and fun mothering moments such as those.

A New Yorker said...

Glad you were able to be in something that matters so much to you and others!

Lori said...

That is one gorgeous little boy! He looks like he's gazing into the water thinking deep thoughts.

Susie said...

What a great picture! He looks like a really happy boy:-)

Kelly said...

It looks like he really enjoyed himself. The water looks really cool in this shot!

Emily said...

I love that picture of Noah! The person who took it must be incredibly lovely! HEE HEE LOVE YOU!
Looking forward to your post on the walk.

Sunshine said...

He is so cute!!!!