This picture is one of my favorite vacation pics. It was taken in Montego Bay, Jamaica, in March of 2006. L-R are: Our pals Clay & Kristen, then me & David. It doesn't even bother me than you can't see our faces well (at all). What's more important is that gorgeous water (wow!) and the feeling the picture conveys of just being in a place so beautiful with amazing friends, without a care in the world.
The impetus for this picture is two-fold: 1) We're going back to Jamaica in October, and I couldn't be more excited! 2) No joke, a friend of ours from our 2006 vacation just e-mailed me yesterday to ask why the lady in my blog didn't resemble the person he and his wife met in Jamaica. Ha! Gee, could be the baby pudge, the mom 'do, the bright white skin... I could go on and on. But just to remind him of what I used to look like, I promised I would post some Jamaica shots this Friday.
So here I am in my hotel room way back when, getting ready for a night out at the resort:
And here's another pic of the beautiful landscape in Jamaica. It's just stunning to visit the Caribbean. I could live there, happily, for the rest of my days if someone would let me. I think Beach Bum is an official career, right?
In less than three months, I'll get to go back. Woohoo!
Want to share your photo too? Head on over to Candid Carrie's blog for instructions. She loves company, especially on Fridays!
Friday, August 1, 2008
Friday Photo Time: 8/1/08
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


12 comments:
Ok so are those the only two shots of you appropriate to post on the internet from that trip? :))
I am a little jealous and considering hiding in your luggage when you go back. I need a vacation.
Love the picture Tif! You look smokin' hot! (I am trying out my teen vocab. Does it work??)
Oh Mrs. McC, smokin' hot.
And my sister's oldest son is trying to get his BA in Beach Bum.
Oooh lala!
My friend lives in the bahamas, and they have to take turns staying up on spider patrol with a big mother broom in hand.
I'll stay in Alberta. lol
What a hottie you were! I hope your upcoming trip is as much fun as your last one.
I would love to go there but am scared to fly -- You look good and I hope y'all had a wonderful time.
Have fun on your next trip. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
i've always wanted to go to jamaica
have a great trip!
Gorgeous!! I'm envious!
I love Jamaica in 96 and it was awesome! Those are great pictures!
Beautiful pics! I would love to visit there one day.
Jamaica Rocks! Great shots.
Found you on Candid Carrie.
Post a Comment