Friday, August 15, 2008

Friday Photo Fiesta: "Tee-Tee!"


As promised last week, here is a picture of my other kitty, Isabella Jane, aka: Izzabee, aka: Belle. (To meet her sister, Biscuit, click here). Belle is a black Persian and officially the half-sister of my other cat, Biscuit. Their "baby daddies" are the same, but they have different moms.

As you can see, she is Noah's very favorite thing in our house. Every time he sees her he shouts, "Tee-Tee!," which is his version of "kitty," and begins to give chase.


In this picture, he caught up with her on the couch. Lucky for me, she's one of the friendliest, most lovable, most tolerable kitties around. Good thing, because Noah squeezes the last breath out of her every time he gets his chubby little hands on her.

Belle is also no ordinary kitty. In her glory days she was a little bit dog-like: she would fetch! I had these tiny little stuffed mice that I would throw down my apartment hallway, and Belle would run fast and furiously after them, pounce, and pad back to me, mouse dangling in her mouth. She would drop the mouse—usually not in a convenient spot—and wait for me to hurl it again.

Like any cat, she only fetched on her time and in her fashion. Usually she couldn't be disturbed from napping. And she hardly ever performed when I had company and wanted her to show off. Typical cat, of course, but I still love her.

And that's the last of our pets...until Noah decides we need a fish, a snake, a hamster, etc. Can't wait!


I almost forgot: if you want to play along with the Friday Photo Finish Fiesta Fun, head on over to Candid Carrie's!





4 comments:

JWilson said...

Both of your cats are beautiful and thats says alot coming from me. :))

Lori said...

I guess I am supposed to be admiring the cat, but that adorable little Noah is just too distracting.

Our "Teacup" kitty rubbed noses with my 10-month-old this morning, and it made his whole day. :)

Kelly said...

I'm so glad that "tee-tee" allows Noah to love on her! The pictures are great!

Unknown said...

Awwwww ... cute kitty, cute kiddie and cute pics :-)