These boots aren't walking anywhere—they've swallowed Noah's legs! For fun, David slid Noah into his size 13 work boots last week, which Noah thought was oh-so-cool. Me too...that is one priceless picture. It brings a whole new meaning to the famous phrase, "He's got big shoes to fill." Indeed.
Have a nifty picture you just have to share? Play along! Head on over to Candid Carrie to find out what to do.
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Friday Photo Fiesta: Big Shoes to Fill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
I am a friend of Em's...that picture is adorable!
oh no, David's shoes are trying to eat baby Noah! Thank you, Hannah.
So did he try to take a step in them??? Ian usd to try but he would fall flat on his face.
I love this picture! Too cute. Even Brendan still tries to wear my shoes and he is 6! (Love the Pj's too! They bring back good memories of Ev.)
OMG those boots are bigger than he is!! SO cute!!
That is too adorable! I love the way Noah's checking out the boots.
Yep, I'm waiting for the pick of when he tries to walk in them and falls straight over! Precious!
Great photo!
Soooooo caaaaaute! He could live in there!
Cute picture -- my little boy always puts my husbands boots on and they are steal toe so you can imagine him trying to walk -- Thanks for sharing -- much love
Those are some big shoes to fill!!! What a great shot! Got to love Candid Carrie.
Oh my gosh - they simply engulf him!! Don't let him unattended in those things, you'll never find him.
Too cute -thanks for sharing.
TOO CUTE!!!!! I love little kids in big shoes :)
Love it! Way too cute!!
What a cutie! I love pics like this.....
You could put both of his feet into one boot!! :-)
Luverly photo ... priceless..
I love that picture, and I love the pics in your header, too. Beautiful blog!
I came over from Candid Carrie's FFFF. :o)
Priceless!
Post a Comment