Some random shots from the last few weeks... mostly because I always need to overcompensate after I've abused my blogging schedule (but I'm feeling almost 100% again!). And, the pictures are necessary if I'm to properly brag about Noah. So let the overcompensating and bragging commence!
Some father's day shots...
David opted for a grilled-at-home meal rather than going out. So we hauled ourselves and Noah's high chair onto the (NEW!) deck for some alfresco dining and general silliness.
After dinner, I broke out the bubbles Great Auntie Peg had given Noah for his birthday. He LOVES the bubbles and attempts to chase them everywhere. It always surprises him when they pop.
I should mention at this point that I was testing out my brand-new camera David bought me for my birthday that day! It has all sorts of fun modes, including black & white (saves me the trouble in Photoshop). So I was playing around with the camera for these pics.
Monday, June 23, 2008
More Noah pics, just for fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Awesome pic, I think Ian has the same green jammies in the last pic. :)
Post a Comment