I'm so pleased to announce that my very best friend, Deanna (Donahue) Sentipal, and her husband, Joe, welcomed a baby girl to the world on Sunday, June 22!
Raya Chance Sentipal is the third bambino(a?) for the Sentipal family. She joins big brothers Joey & Parker.
She weighed in at a healthy 7 pounds, 2 ounces and was 20 inches long. And much to the surprise of her mother, she zoomed into this world so quickly there was no time for an epidural. Let's hear it for De and natural childbirth! (When she told me that I told her I never hoped to live up to her standards.)
Deanna sent me some gorgeous pictures of Raya via cell phone today. And because I'm too lazy to attempt to email them to me, I took pictures of my cell pictures and ruined what little resolution there was to begin with. None-the-less, here she is... Deanna's long-awaited, perfect baby GIRL! CONGRATS Sentipal family! I can't wait to meet her.
Monday, June 23, 2008
It's a girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Congrats to Deanna for doing what I couldn't! (Having a girl after two boys!) Glad everyone is healthy!
Post a Comment