I don't think I ever officially announced the other little girl making its way into my life this year (Deanna's Raya being the first). My brother, Jeff, and his wife, Emily, are expecting the FIRST girl among myself and my siblings.
Let's see:
Tim & Anita have two boys: Matthew & Adam
Jen & Chris have three boys: Andrew, Brendan and Evan
David and I have one boy: Noah
(Yeah, I know... what's with the all the Biblical names?!)
NO GIRLS.
It's like we were starting a club or something... or a baseball team, perhaps. Six boys, no girls.
...Until we got the news a few weeks ago that Jeff & Emily's little one, who is scheduled to make an appearance in early October), is a GIRL. Lucky number seven!
Needless to say, I am thrilled to be able to buy pink and purple for once (I'm already sick of Navy, red and orange), and I couldn't be happier that Jeff and Em are about to become parents. So, for the first time on this blog—Congrats to the expectant parents!
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Thank heaven... for little girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
so how excited is your mom to finally have a granddaughter??
Awwww that is so exciting! Congrats to your brother and his wife and I know you will have a blast shopping. Girls are so fun to shop for.
Post a Comment