I do a load of laundry almost every day (don't we all?). Noah makes it his priority to "help" me.
It goes something like this:
I fold. I sort. I stack.
Noah sneaks up, looks me in the eye, slaps his hand on a perfectly folded, sorted stack of laundry and waits. The moment I turn my head, he strikes, sweeping my clean stack onto the floor or whisking the top items off the stack to run around the room with them, emitting gleeful giggles as he goes.
Earlier this week I was intrigued by his choice of bounty—mommy's raggedy old, used-to-be-white bra. After stealing it from the stack, he wore it proudly around his next for a good 15 minutes, almost like a necklace.
It's nice to know my manly man also has a softer side...
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Quickie: Noah, is there something you want to tell me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
What can you say?? The boy loves him some boobs!
*smirk*
I love the story. I can just hear him giggling!
What is it with kids and destroying your perfectly folded clean clothes. :))
I'm fairly sure he learned to get bras away from women from his father...
Post a Comment