Monday, October 20, 2008

Camey on camera

Even though I have only met her one time, I am head-over-heels in love my niece. After I harassed my brother, Jeff, for sending my sister, Jen, new baby pictures and not sending them to me, he treated me with the following candids of McCamey (who they call Camey for short).


She's just beautiful, isn't she? I've officially decided she looks a little bit like my sister-in-law, Emily, and my brother. What a nice mix!


This picture was taken at a local pumpkin patch in NE Ohio. Love that outfit!


And here's the happy family all together. Remind me to tell Emily that it's not fair how absolutely tiny and glowing she is just a few weeks post-birth. How do people do that?!


Jeff also sent me this great picture of me meeting McCamey. Look at that expression on my face... I'm thinking, "You're so beautiful!" and "You have the best parents ever" and "I'm gonna love the heck out of you" and "I will always have gum." Okay, so that last one's from "Friends," but the other ones are all mine.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute pics-- I had them first! haha!

Lindsay said...

What a cutie! Wow you SIL does look great! Not fair!! Some people just go it like that...me not one of them. :)