It's safe to say that both mom and dad AND Noah have all been a little happier to see each other this week. After being separated for several days by vacation, we've all laughed together a little more, read a few more books ("again!"), ate a few more treats, etc.
For sons and daddies, that means there was more wrestling to be had. I love watching my boys tumble and giggle on the floor. It's so darn manly, and they have such a good time showing off for one another.

I've also decided that red must be Noah's color—look at that face!

For the record, mommy does wrestle with her son too, I just recognize that I am not nearly as good at it. Plus, someone has to be the club photographer...
I've also decided that red must be Noah's color—look at that face!
For the record, mommy does wrestle with her son too, I just recognize that I am not nearly as good at it. Plus, someone has to be the club photographer...


2 comments:
Love his little smile in that shirt. I think you are just biased toward red with the Buckeyes!
Enjoy the wrestling while it is civil.
I think you meant to say Scarlet was his color and I would have to agree! :)
I love when my kids wrestle with their daddy too!
Post a Comment