Yes, you've seen this sweatshirt before, and you'll see a lot more of it until January! We have a tradition in our house: each Saturday we break out the Buckeye gear and flaunt our OSU pride everywhere we go.
Since this gear isn't cheap, it means Noah has two choices each Saturday: short-sleeve Buckeye Jersey (compliments of Auntie Ni and Uncle Tim) or long-sleeve Buckeye hoodie. With the weather turning colder, the hoodie's been winning recently.
But I digress. As I was perusing my last batch of pictures tonight, I stumbled across this one. It strikes me as encompassing the perfect combination of personality traits: dedicated Buckeye fan, proud & patriotic American, and romantic & lovable little dude, all in one.
Yeah, Noah steals my heart too...
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Quickie: The perfect combination
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I do not think you could have a better combo if you tried! I love that little man!
Just keep saying it, Noah is the most important person...have it be your mantra and you will swim.
What a cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment