I promise you we're not letting our child be raised by wolves...in the wild... or a la Tarzan. This happened to be a blink-and-you'll-miss-it-moment earlier this summer when Daddy had just finished giving Noah a bath at the same time I arrived home. As I was walking up the back deck to greet them, Noah dropped his towel and shimmied down the deck's steps to meet me.
And then he took off across the yard in all of his birthday suit glory. I couldn't resist. I dug my camera out of my purse and caught up with him at the edge of our lawn. I have no idea what caused him to pause long enough to get this shot—most likely some bug or a bird. It's a miracle really, so I decided (after much debate), that I just HAD to share it with you.
Would you like to post unbearably cute naked pictures of your kids too? Good thing for you Candid Carrie doesn't censor. Click on her picture below and get posting!
Thursday, October 9, 2008
Friday Photo Fiesta: Rear view
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



18 comments:
He has the nicest little behind, I love baby butts!
Seriously cute picture. The comment battle won't even be a contest today! You wiN!
awe now thats no fair...thats cheating...baby butts are just the cutest hands down!
That is too cute! Why is it that babies love to be naked? :)
awe! I love it! My boys favorite outfit has always been their birthday suits!
that is too stinking cute!
I am so glad you shared it. That was so so so cute!
That's adorable. You'll have to bring this one out at his wedding.
Love it! We totally all have this pic of our kiddos, don't we? :)
I love baby butt pictures!! That's a keeper:-)
That's a trip! I smell a blackmail picture when he gets older!
Naked Babies are the best. Especially clean smelling, freshly bathed naked babies.
AAAAWWW!! Noah!! :) Yay! He's precious. :) I miss you.
Awwww - that's precious!! If it had of been my boys, they would have found some dirt.
I love the tan (or lack thereof...)! Precious!
As you know, I HIGHLY encourage naked shots... Love this one!
Too cute...I'm sure his jaunt across the yard story creates many a laugh!! What a cute pumkin dooney!
Such a cute little Tush! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment