Just a quick update that I was successful in locating, purchasing and reading the fourth Twilight book on Saturday. Noah cooperated beautifully by taking a long nap, David got involved in playing Tiger Woods 2009, and I got down to the business of reading. I deem the series fantastic! I now own 3 of the 4 books if anyone gets the bug...
While we were at the Indian Mound Mall (to buy my book, of course, David and I decided to let our squirmy toddler blow off some steam in the kids play area. Great idea!
Things came to an abrupt end in the play area when Noah took one look at a kid who was getting too close to the hot chocolate tunnel and pushed the poor kid flat on his heiny. Don't feel too bad for the little dude, he retaliated by smacking Noah a good one... which, in turn, sent Noah into tears. I just love toddlerhood.


5 comments:
Sometimes it's good to let kids battle it out. I bet Noah things twice the next time he is in a situation like that. :)
CUTE!!! I love the fruit loops! What a cute play place! andan adorable toddler!!!!
Glad you found the book and it looks like Noah had a great time too! Well until he got into the brawl with the other toddler....You don't mess with the hot chocolate tunnel he should of known that. :)
Noah cried cause daddy came over and he new he was in trouble. He didnt start crying until I picked him up and we started to leave.
Hey Tif! Just finished Twilight myself. Now completely addicted. Was horribly bummed to discover that Caitlyn does not own book 2...she borrowed it from her friend. Off to the library to see if they have it in. Otherwise I will be making a stop at WalMart tonight.
Post a Comment