I love this picture. It's a genuine artifact too, not one I borrowed from the Internet. This unintentional ice sculpture is a few miles down my country road. David pointed it out to me one day as we were heading to Columbus. I had to laugh out loud... these people forgot to turn off their pond's fountain. And perhaps they didn't notice the ice piling up day after day?
This ice mountain is at least 12 feet high, maybe more. A work of art, I tell ya. It makes me wonder, does this deserve a "here's your sign" award?
And one more angle, just for fun.
Candid Carrie needs your snow pictures. She's starting to feel warm up there in Wisconsin. Slide your way to her site for more details.
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Friday Photo Fiesta: someone forgot to turn off the water
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



11 comments:
I think you should make them a "here's your sign" :))
Oh Tif! Loving that.
That is amazing! Hard not to notice - maybe they like nature's ice sculpture in their garden.
OH my gosh, that is crazy looking!
I am going to have to go look at it!
Love you sweetie.
Cannot wait to see you!
Em
Cool!! TFS
How funny! And wow it must be cold where you are. Its about 75 here in texas today, blah!
It looks like the fin on an ice shark.
That is really cool looking!! Definatly, inspires the imagination!
somebody needs to go carve something out of it. Edward Sissorhand style...
I think it's so cool..glad they forgot to turn it off!!
My guess is that the pipe cracked and there isn't a dang thing they can do about it because they did the work themselves and it is tied into their home's water source. Uh, do I sound like a carpenter's wife? I'll betcha I'm right. This is why you need to have permits ... so if you do your own work someone can check up on it ! ! !
And I don't need more snow. NO! I just wanted a tiny coating of fresh snow over the old snow because our old snow is really really dirty.
AND happy fx4
;)
Carrie
Post a Comment