Maybe it wasn't bin Laden who called the deer to attack David's car (TWICE!) today. Maybe it was Noah. He does have a talent with the deer grunt call.
(My apologies the clip is so dark, but it's the noise that really matters in this one anyway.)
Share your animal noises with Candid Carrie. Things are quiet over there today so she could use a little ruckus.



5 comments:
Cant help but laugh... you, deer, cars... its a comedy of errors!
LOVE YOU GIRLIE!
Okay, that's funny.
That is a fun video. My husband is constantly using his deer and elk call in the house..... but he has never had them attack his car. Not funny, but funny
Thanks for sharing.... I am having a giveaway if you want to jump over and check it out. Happy Friday!
I love it! I like hearing his little giggle, too!
Hahahaha. He's the cutest!
Post a Comment