Friday, February 27, 2009

Blog expolsion

This has been a memorable week for me as a blogger. Two more family members have hopped on what I call the "blogwagon"!

My cousin, Tommy, started a blog called "The Youngstown Buckeye" to detail his adventures waiting for his new baby and his love of the Buckeyes (Hey, Jess, did you hear that? MAJOR Buckeye fan alert!!).

Inspired by a fellow man on the wagon, my brother, Jeff, started a blog called "Jeff and Em Plus 1," which will help us all follow his history-making basketball season as a coach (high school girls) and his life with new wife Em & new baby Camey.

These new blogs are in addition to my sister's hilarious tales on "A Summer With the Doucettes," and our extended family blog, "The Round Robin," where all my aunts, uncles, cousins, siblings, etc., can post updates to keep everyone in the loop.

I love blogging. I love reading other people's blogs. I love that I get to keep in better touch with my family this way. And I think that my brother, Tim, needs to cave to peer pressure and create one too (then all four of us could be on the wagon)!

Welcome aboard new bloggers!

1 comment:

JWilson said...

I'm alway up to reading another Buckeye fans blog so I just might have to check it out. :)