I can't help myself. There's something adorable about Noah in Daddy's boots. I realize I just posted a pic not too long ago, but this one's even better. Don't you think?
And I stand corrected: David told me his boots are size 14, not 13. Right-o!
Now, I must beg and plead for your lenience in posting for the next eight days. If I have time, I will fill you all in about the adventures/trials/tribulations I'm facing in Washington, D.C., but it is highly unlikely that will be the case. But we'll see!
So, if you don't hear from me until Sept. 22, have a fantastic week!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Same boots, another picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Great Pic.
Good luck with the conference.
Very cute pic...and it is your blog, post as many adorable pics of Noah in David's boots that you want. Actually, maybe you should continue to take the pics periodically in the boots to compare Noah's growth...how cute would that be!
Post a Comment