Monday, September 1, 2008

A butt-burning good time


We are drawn to the playground. Who can resist slides, tunnels, hanging bars, steps and rock walls? Not Noah—he's game for playground fun any day!

This series of photos was taken on Fri., Aug. 22. My schedule was all out of whack that day. I had an Otterbein Alumni Council meeting until 2:oo. Then I had to run and grab Noah so the sitter could travel to NE Ohio for a Mona Vie event that afternoon. After that, Noah and I had an hour or so to kill before Daddy could grab him and take him home (so I could catch up at the office for a few hours).

So I decided to take little man to the park. Fabulous idea, right? Absolutely, except that it was 90 or so degrees outside. I was in a dress—Council meeting garb—but I didn't let that stop me from getting into the swing of things.


At one point, I had to climb the playground equipment so Noah wouldn't toddle off the side. Once I got up there, I weighed my options as to how to get both of us down safely. A snap decision was made to take the slide down. Hotchachachacha!

As we looped around and down, my dress hem began to shimmy up, and my poor heiny cheeks were given a serious scalding. Lucky for Noah, he was riding comfortably on my lap, so he escaped the effects of the insanely smoking hot slide.


Next time, I'll do a test first before I burn my buns again. Yowsers.


Check out Noah getting cooled off once Daddy arrived. Talk about a steamy day!


2 comments:

JWilson said...

Very funny but I'm sorry you butt got burned! :)

Jen said...

Your little man looked HOT! Yikes-