Friday, September 26, 2008

Friday Photo Fiesta: The Noah Shuffle

I haven't danced much in the last few years, and I don't know why. As a little girl, I LOVED to dance. I took tap (my fav), jazz & gymnastics, and I literally drove my family insane tumbling in, on and around anything and everything.

But in my young adult life, I have not danced much. There's a few occasions every year that force my body to be in (frightening) motion on a dance floor—the requisite family wedding, a rare girls' night out, etc. Outside of those sparse events, my dancing is usually limited to the driver's seat of my Hyundai Sante Fe in the company of corn stalks.

My son, Noah, is another story. He dances a lot: he wiggles, bounces and lately, he shuffles.

Allow me to present two short clips of what David and I have deemed, "The Noah shuffle."

The quick shuffle:



The interrupted, "I know I'm on camera" shuffle (what a ham!):



Think this is fun? Head on over to Candid Carrie's & join the party!


11 comments:

debi9kids said...

WOW! Those are some facy moves!
Thanks for the smies :)

Popping over from Carrie :)

Jen said...

The Noah Shuffle! I love it. He is just too big. MIss him!

JWilson said...

I love to see little ones dance. Thanks for putting a smile on my face today!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

What a cutie...I wish I had rhythm to dance...

Lori said...

OMG he is such a Fred Astaire!

Susie said...

He is awesome!! Isn't is sad that only kids get to just let joy explode out of them? Dance like no one is watching:-)

Anonymous said...

I can't access the videos here at work but I wanted to let you know.. that stopped by..

Mama Dawg said...

This totally made my day! How sweet!

Jess NBP said...

AWE Cute!

Happy Fx4!

MediMonsters said...

So cute!! TFS

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

That is so cute! I love watching kids when they have their own natural groove!