Last week, David and I found our little man in the pantry cupboard, talking to an imaginary caller on the phone, drenched in Powerade, while standing on a can of pork and beans. I asked: "Whatcha doin' in there, Peanut?" He was too busy to interrupt his call to answer me, so I settled for snapping this picture and leaving him to his conversation.
Want to play along? Send your fun photo and blog link to Candid Carrie. Head on over to her place for instructions:
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Friday Photo Fiesta: Whatcha doin' in there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



15 comments:
That is so cute! I used to climb into my Grandma's cupboards to play all the time.
"Can't a man have any privacy here?" Looks like he is making a secret call to headquarters.
So cute.
I love that he's standing on the can too... so he can hear better, I am sure..
That is soooo funny! I don't know which is better, the picture or your description of it. Okay, the picture is, but only because it's so cute. :)
how cute!! my 18 month old loves to play in the pantry!
It must have been Elmo. Never interrupt when the Big E calls:-)
He is so handsome, Tif! I love it. If my boys were ever off to themselves like that, you were usually filing their diaper!
Maybe he was ordering take-out cuz he couldn't find anything good in the pantry.
Visiting from Carrie's ...Emeril on the line...trying to get that recipe for chicken nuggets...BAM!
So cute!! Found our little boy like that one day--only he was chug-a-lugging syrup instead of powerade. What a mess that was--and especially since all that sugar made him start throwing up. Great picture!! Popped in from Candid Carrie to say Hi!!
OH man how cute - making a call in private ;)
I love this picture! My son (he is 2) is always doing this as well! It is so funny to hear their "conversations"! Very cute!
LOVE the look on his face! Just priceless!!!
I love pictures like this. I have several of my daughter in the pantry as well.
LOL--He totally looks like "Just a minute mom--I've got to finish this call."
Post a Comment