A series of shorts (films, that is) on Noah's latest & greatest:
#1) Cutlery skills abound! Have you ever seen such fork finesse?
#2) Go! Everything is "Go!" these days when he wants something. In this case, he wanted the jeep at Deanna's house to go, but Parker—his driver—wandered off in seek of mommy clearance.
#3) Future telemarketer? Everything is a phone these days. Even a small stuffed elephant turned into a phone for a few minutes on Monday. And it always sounds like he's having some passionate discussions.
Thanks for tolerating this installation of our home movies, however brief. You know there's more from where those came!


3 comments:
Cute! I like the car one. They love driving those cars. Thanks for sharing the movies. Take pictures now. When you have more than one, you never use the video camera. Chris and I discovered on vacation that the last time we had videoed anything was two Christmas' ago! YIKES!
He is so daggone cute. Kiss him for me.
That was so cute. I love him on the phone!
Post a Comment