Thursday, January 22, 2009

Friday Photo Fiesta: Yo yo, ma!


I swear I didn't do this to my child. Everything you see him wearing was by his own choice. First came the sock (there was only one in his line of sight), then he spotted his sunglasses, and finally he snagged Daddy's hat. I love the fact that he added in his own rapper-pose touch. Truly priceless.

I always have a kid pic to post, so you must have a few too. Go see Candid Carrie for the rules and regulations.


9 comments:

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Oh, this is so cute! You can just see the personality coming from him.

Gamma said...

How funny! He is so cute with his shades on.

Lindsay said...

That is priceless! I love how he looks like he's about to bust out a rap...The next Eminem. :)

Jen said...

He takes after his cousin in the fashion sense! What a cute pic!

Glenda, saved by grace said...

move over eminem...Gosh I hope not!

JWilson said...

These are the best pictures to capture and something tells me they can be used later in life as blackmail. :)

Teri said...

Aww, yee-ah, boy-ee.

Ann On and On... said...

He looks pleased with himself! Love the picture, fashion at it's best!!!

If you haven't already...check out my yummy Valentine's give-a-way. :D

Candid Carrie said...

You can just tell that he thinks he is really cute! He IS really cute but it is even cuter that he knows it!

Happy Fx4 and thank for joining in again Mrs. McC!

;)

Carrie