We've now had two weeks to really test out the Christmas toys. Some clear front-runners are emerging:
1) The ball popper (in quite the live action shot!). Auntie Jen, Uncle Chris & boys got Noah this busy and enchanting contraption. Interestingly enough, it's intended for babies/toddlers over 9 months, but my 19-month-old and half of my nephews (4, 7, 8) found it plenty fun the day it was unwrapped and in the weeks following. I like the ball popper because it gives me a fun way to teach colors and Noah exhausts himself chasing after the on-the-loose balls. Win-win.
2) The lawn mower, aka "monner." What's not fun about tooling around the yard in a toddler-sized riding mower? Hours and hours and hours of fun to be had.
3) This was not a present. This storage bin was purchased as a place to put away the presents from Christmas 2007. Noah has deemed it "mine." Once again, why do we bother with actual toys?
Product analysts everywhere are hoping you'll post your kids' favorite holiday toys too. If you need the perfect place to do that, go over and see Candid Carrie. She's waiting for you!
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Friday Photo Fiesta: Best of Christmas toys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
I'm biased! I love the ball popper!!!
Great list and awesome pictures:-)
Oh man...I remember that ball popper from my youngest daughter! And about the bin - when will we learn that their first few years allow us to get away with boxes, tupperware containers, bubblewrap and BINS! The perfect toddler gifts! Cute pics...
The ball popper, I love that thing. I know its like 12months but I gave it to Charlie (and Hannah and Austin and Kaiya and Cassie)and love and happiness has ensued since.
We got it for him because Becky has one and it has caused mass hysteria in good way for all five!
That ball popper looks like a heap of fun !!!
Yes, I sometimes used to wonder, when my kids were little, why I just didn't wrap some large boxes, etc and stick them under the Christmas tree, As that was what they seemed to have the most fun with..
We have the ball popper as well and all of the kids LOVE it! And as always, boxes are way more fun than the things that come in them, I guess that is why he likes th storage bin so much!! Great pictures!
Ball popper envy over here. I mean our has been broken for months! It's sad really.
Also, we totally need a monner too. What is more precious than a toddler size lawn mower?
I still sit in bins. I can't help it.
Alright, I really don't but I could sit in one if I had someone around to help get me out of it when I was done having my picture taken!
Thanks for participating again
;)
Carrie
Post a Comment