Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Upon closer inspection, who is that guy?!

Have you ever been leisurely looking though some photographs when a little something that just wasn't quite right caught your attention?

I did that last week when I was re-reading my post about Noah taking his first carnival ride. For whatever reason, I noticed a rather "dark" looking fellow in the far-right corner of the frame. I took a better look, and the picture gave me a bit of the willies.

So for fun, I blew up that picture tonight. I've decided Mr. Willy is either a very grumpy teenager, or an ultra-creepy child molester.


I know... where do these random thoughts come from? But you have to agree: that is one shady dude.

5 comments:

Jen said...

I think it is a young professor Snape. Be careful, he may think Noah is Harry Potter.

JWilson said...

Oh yikes that guy is creepy looking!

Anonymous said...

I am officially creeped out! But it is a cute pic of Noah if crop our Mr Creepy!
Sherri

Lindsay said...

Oh yes he is creepy....how did you ever notice him?? good eye!

Shauna said...

Okay, maybe it's just me...but I think he looks like a doofus teenage kid... ??? I don't think he looks scary - just clueless. :) hahaha.