...and I'm finally happy with what I have. For the last year I've been cutting, and cutting, and cutting and never really loving the mop on my head.
I'm usually not at war with my hair. After all, it doesn't gain weight, there's no cellulite to hide, you can wear it a thousand different ways and in a dozen different colors, and no matter what you do to it, it always grows back.
But this year, I repeatedly left the salon thinking, "Better, but not quite what I want."
Finally, today I left thinking, "Ahh... so much better."
I probably won't ever hit hair kismet this year. I'm always lusting after the long, wavy locks of the rail-thin television personalities. But this 'do, I can deal with.
And I'm only moderately alarmed that, like a lot of moms out there, my hair grows shorter and shorter with each year I find myself changing dirty diapers. I can only imagine what will happen when (and if) I have baby No. 2 (and just to confirm, that plan isn't in the works).
But back to the happy feeling... ahh.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
Five haircuts later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I like it! I also liked it on vacation, too. But I like the layers. Hot mamma!
Wow it is short but I like what I see! Can't wait to see it in person this weekend. On the shorter and shprter thing I have been the same way until this past year. I finally gave into Dave and his request for my long curls so I let it grow out and I have hated every minute of it. So Thursday I will be in the salon and back to the short cute bob. :)
I like it! I thought it looked different when I seen you Saturday but I don't see you much so I thought maybe it had just been a while! Mine continues to get shorter and shorter as well??? I'm debating on letting it grow out or not?
Post a Comment