Let's all take a moment to celebrate the return of my new(er) Kodak Easy Share. For a few months, I had to use my old(er) Kodak Easy Share, which certainly did suffice...but it didn't have quite the showmanship of its newer model cousin.
Now we can once again see all the fine details, like Noah's spit string and his "I just ate ice cream" tongue. Who wouldn't want that?!
--------------------------------------------------
Candid Carrie is patiently waiting for you to show up at her place. She has a party going on every Friday, and it's just not complete with you!
Candid Carrie is patiently waiting for you to show up at her place. She has a party going on every Friday, and it's just not complete with you!



3 comments:
Oh I love that song...And yeah for your better camera
I love the Easyshare too. Glad you got your newer camera back.
great pic. he's something, isn't he? ;)
http://wackymummy.blogspot.com/
Glad your camera is back up and running!
Post a Comment