I've missed the flip. So bear with me as I bore you with yet another freeze frame of my newly coiffed hair.
I like that I once again have the freedom to feel a little saucy sometimes and add some spiky flips to my lid. Makes me feel not so "31" ish.
I'm not so keen on my Casper complexion, though. I do go outside, really! Also, is it possible that I have the world's largest collection of black shirts? Quite likely.
This is the last headshot... I promise!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Feeling flippy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I like the flipped out do...very cute! I flip mine a little on the ends too. If I don't I look like a little girl with a bob.....
ou look so adorable Tiffers, as always!!! I love you! Thats my grandbaby!
Love the flip, after today I will have mine back too! :)
Cute flip-- At least your shirts look black, mine always look blackish brown because I don't know how to wash clothes right.
Post a Comment