Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Puke watch: Day 1, 2 & 3

If you've read my previous post on my Wisconsin adventure, you'll know that I'm spending the week waiting for the other shoe to drop. My nephew, Evan, developed a bummer of a case of stomach flu while Noah and I were visiting his house over the weekend. My sister estimated it took about five days for him to contract it from a fellow day-care buddy, so I'm looking for Thursday this week to be a bad day.

In the meantime, I promised her I would keep her posted via my blog this week.

Sunday... all is well. No signs of puking.
Monday... both David and I felt as if we had upset tummies, but I think we were just exhausted.
Tuesday... so far, so good.

Hope everyone in Wisconsin is feeling better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Prayers sending up to the puke gods to spare you all from the bug, been there done that. MANY PRAYERS!!!!!!
Love,
EMy