Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nutriquest: Part 9: One pound-wonder, say hello to my little friend

I found a friend for the pound I lost last week. Hooray! So it looks like I've finally gotten past my plateau... at least for now.

That brings my total of weight lost since Jan. 1 to 17 pounds = 85 percent of my way toward my 20-pound goal.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking?... Is that all?! It's rather slow progress, I realize. But given that my exercise schedule is lacking, and that I do, on occasion, enjoy some non-Nutrisystem food, this is a good pace.

My brother's wedding (of which I am a bridesmaid) is now just under seven weeks away. If I could lose one pound for each of those weeks, I would be a very happy camper. As a matter of fact, I need to have the dress for his wedding mailed to me, so that I can see exactly how hard I need to work.

When I ordered it in December, I knew I planned to diet, so I somewhat foolishly ordered my dress one size smaller than I needed at the time. Knowing how wedding dresses can either fit small or gigantic, we'll see what side of the spectrum I land. Should be interesting.

Until next week...

3 comments:

JWilson said...

I am so jealous of you right now! Keep up the good work.

JWilson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so proud of you!!!! Keep on girl, you are a rock star...jog to my house and see me this week!
Love you and GOOD JOB!
Emmy