No motion this week. Ugh! It's frustrating to stand still so long... to wait for more magic to happen. I do consider the weight-loss process magic. Sure, one can argue that the formula is simple: eat less, exercise more. Check & (sort of) check.
But seriously, someone forgot to program MY body with that formula. Perhaps I need to login and download some new software.
I occasionally feel like writing a Dear-John letter to my body...
Dear Body,
I am leaving you, with your bad habits and your foreign appearances. I am going in search of my original self—the one I had at 25, before I was married, and before I had a baby.
I'm sure you'll understand...
But if I'm stuck with you, let's make a deal. If I promise to work a little harder burning calories, do you promise to stop holding onto them? And while you're at it, let go of your attachment to cellulite too! What IS it with you storing fat, "just in case?!"
Love,
Me
Probably not very effective, but it makes me feel better.
At least I have the gorgeous weather to serve as motivation. The sunshine lured me outside today for a two-mile walk/jog (yes, jog!) at lunchtime. I hurt already.
Until next week...
Monday, April 7, 2008
Nutriquest: Part 7...the flatline
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment