I'm checking in a day or so early this week. I leave this afternoon to go to my sister's house in Wisconsin, so I didn't think I'd have a chance to blog if I didn't do it now.
This was a good weight-loss week. I lost TWO pounds! That brings my total lost to 19 pounds—95 percent of the way toward my goal of 20 pounds.
So how do I look? Fabulous? Nah... smaller, but not fabulous yet. I'm getting there. I feel much better about the state of myself, but I want to reach a little higher.
If I happen to hit the 20-pound mark next week—which I anticipate may be difficult if I fall off the Nutriwagon at my sister's house—I'll be sure to post some before & now pictures (can't say "after" yet... more work to do!).
Until next week...
Friday, April 25, 2008
Nutriquest Part 10: Light at the end of the tunnel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Way to go Tiff!
You go girl, you are rocking this quest, you are going to be such a hottie in your bridesmaid dress! And in everything else you are wearing of course...you will need to encourage me when I begin my weight loss journey here in a few!
Love you sweetie!
Em
Post a Comment