Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Noah helps mommy get ready

Yesterday, David and I were both having fat days. Instead of normal people, who would take a long walk to feel less chubbers, we embrace fat days. Last night, that meant we went out to Casa Fiesta (?) with Noah—something we haven't done (just the three of us) in months!

Knowing I would actually have to appear in public—not my usual Tuesday routine—I hopped in the shower during Noah's nap. When he woke up, he joined me in the bathroom and helped me get ready for our big family date.

As you can tell from this picture, that meant pulling out half the tissues in the Kleenex box, knocking a framed photo to the floor, and—what you can't see—opening all the cabinets daddy has yet to baby-proof.



I couldn't help but smile... entertainment for $.25 is well worth a barely mess. And isn't he just darn cute?!



Oh, and dinner was delicious... and filling. So filling that I eagerly hopped back on the Nutriwagon this morning. Sometimes it's worth it!

No comments: