My best friend in the whole world—Deanna Sentipal—is in need of some strong prayers right now. I just had a heartbreaking phone conversation with her. She is just so sad and stressed out, and I know she's physically and mentally exhausted.
This year has already been a doozy for her—a few weeks ago her furnace died. And while that may not seem like a crisis (hello, seems like mine dies annually!), the money she now has to use for her furnace was the nest egg for a vital home addition. Gone!
And then just a few weeks ago she was diagnosed with an auto-immune disease. It's not a life-threatening disease, but it will require her to be on medication. Her side effects at the moment are swelling and pain in her ankles. This is especially problematic because she makes a living as a dance teacher.
Just a few days ago, her brother was put through an entirely unfair and life-changing situation. Everyone in her family is dealing with stress and worry from that situation.
To top it all off, De is pregnant (about 20 weeks) with her third child (hence the necessary home addition).
If you're the praying kind of person, please say a little one for De and her family. I know they will come through all of this with flying colors in the end, but right now the light at the end of the tunnel is looking awfully dim for all of them.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Say a little prayer
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I will most certainly keep Deanna in my prayers, she is such a wonderful and kind soul. I cannot believe all the crap that she has to deal with.
Hey, Tif, when you get a minute will you shoot me her home address? Thanks baby!
Oh, my 2nd mommy! Does she have an e-mail address that she checks regularly? I had no idea she was pregnant again! How exciting!!
Hi ladies... Deanna hasn't checked her e-mail in years, but I do have her snail mail address if you want it. :)
Post a Comment