Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I resolve to...

I never usually write down my new year's resolutions...probably because I'm terrible at fulfilling them. Perhaps this will give me extra incentive to reach my goals in 2008.

1) Lose this baby weight... I would really love to ring in my 30th birthday this year in great shape. I miss my old figure and my old jeans too! I have plenty of tools to help me reach this goal—a new eliptical, Christmas $$ for a gym membership, "The Firm" program, lots of healthy eating recipes, etc. A little time management and motivation, and I should be good to go!

2) Spend more quality time with my husband... New baby + work + busy weeks = lack of alone time with hubby. I've got to find a way around this in 2008.

3) FINISH some projects around the house... I'm aiming for drywall in the basement pool room, a sidewalk in the front yard, and finishing the trim throughout the house.

4) Take a vacation... either with the whole family, OR just my hubby.

5) Recycle!

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Emily said...

I support you 150% you can do it all!
Love,
Em

Tiffany McCallen said...

Thanks, Em! I'm on my way... two pounds down, 38 to go! :)