It's already been a big week for me. I've managed to get through my first day away from Noah at daycare. I think I surprised myself with how well I held up...truly!
But now, I'm faced with another first—a NIGHT away from my little guy. Actually I'll be away nearly three days for work in Washington, D.C.
I leave tomorrow around 3:30 AM... so at least I won't have to say goodbye to Noah (or David, for that matter) awake. That helps.
So I'm hoping for the best—no tears, no sadness. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can. :)
Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Conquering the overnight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
You will do great honey, just bring a photo (or four) of him and something that smells like him and give him one of your shirts that you just took off, so you can smell each other, it worked for me.
Just know that he can snuggle close to the "Mommy smell" and it should help a little.
Call me if you need to!
Post a Comment