My latest guilty pleasure is the show, "So You Think You Can Dance." Sure, it sounds ridiculously cheesy, but it's (mostly) not. There's a little bit of fluff, insanity and even a little bit of exaggerated ragtime, but overall the routines are holy-cow wow!
Maybe I'd feel differently if I hadn't put in some serious tap/jazz/gymnastics time as a kid, but I just love—LOVE—to watch this show.
And so I'm watching it now, but I'm entirely distracted by one of the contestants. I think he bears an uncanny resemblance to my cousin, Tommy. It's true that my cousin is, of course, considerably more handsome (you know, those looks run in the family... I'm just not sure what happened to me?!). But check out the similarities. It's eerie!
SYTYCD's Phillip:
And my cousin, with his beautiful wife, Gina:
If I didn't know better, I would say Phillip is a long-lost Titus descendant!
And now, back to the show...
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
An uncanny resemblance
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Well - you know me... I tell it like it is. I don't see ONE ounce of similarity. :) But I love you anyway!!! :)
I see a little bit of similarity. It looks more like Tommy growing up. ..
Post a Comment