Thursday, June 25, 2009

Friday photo fiesta: A (little) man and his potty

A man is never too young to appreciate his throne and his favorite reading material. In this case, that means a tiny plastic potty and the latest issue of Buckmasters. I have no idea where he gets it.

(Pardon the crummy image quality... cell phone cameras still have a long way to go!)


--------------------------------------

Bowl over the Candid Carrie crowd with your potty-training highlights. Makes for quite the potty, I mean, party!


3 comments:

JWilson said...

I love that he is naked on the potty reading the magazine. :)

Unknown said...

LOL..visiting from Candid Carrie.

My twins are in the midst of potty training too! we're almost there! One's in undies and the other is doing his best to keep his dry!

Christine said...

My boys are 4, and still not potty trained. One is close, the other not! It's insane, my oldest was pt at 2.5 with just new Blue Clues underware. Ugh