Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I do it

"I do it."

"Walk hand, Mama!"

"I did it!"

Independent, dependent, proud. Being two is such fun.

At least once a week we let Noah choose his adventure. He faves are the playground and fishing. Although, today he requested golf, and David almost took him to the little driving range down the road. But at the last second, he changed his mind to swimming in our backyard's inflatable land.

Some recent adventures:

The playground near the Kokosing Gap Trail.


Just a few months ago, we still had to walk up to the top of the slide to make sure he didn't fall off the jungle gym. Not anymore...

He's not brave enough to hold on by himself just yet.

Now he can bounce the butterfly with ease. Last year he couldn't quite make it flutter.

The slide is Noah's favorite!


And fishing in our neighbor's pond.
(Perhaps the reason for my latest round of poison ivy?)



2 comments:

JWilson said...

All that fun makes me want to be 2 again. :)

Jen said...

Noah continues to be such a cute little man. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.