Monday, March 24, 2008

The trilogy

I want to give a shout out to my nephews, Matthew & Adam, who had a very big weekend. On Saturday David and I traveled to Cleveland for a celebratory dinner in honor of their baptism into the Catholic Church, their First Communion AND their Confirmation.

It's a little out of the ordinary to do all of those things at once, but I think they're happy to have them all out of the way. I've been calling it the Trifecta or the Trilogy all weekend—either are fitting!

Matthew is 8, and Adam is 7. Their parents are my oldest brother, Tim, and his wife of 11 (I think) years, Anita. They are amazing kids, who, by the way, made out like bandits in cash and gifts. They now officially have more money in the bank than I do!

Since I left my camera in Cleveland at the restaurant we ate at, I'll be delayed in posting their picture. :) None-the-less, congrats guys!

No comments: