Saturday, March 8, 2008

Nutriquest: part 3

Checking in! Good news from my usually sarcastic scale this morning. I weighed in 10 pounds lighter than the first of the year! That officially marks the halfway point in my pre-baby weight-loss aventure.

I was officially missing real food today, though. Don't get me wrong, the Nutrisystem food tries very hard to make you feel like you're eating the real stuff. But it seemed like every commercial on TV had yummy sandwiches and pasta and all the things I don't get to eat right now (or ever?!).

Alas, no restaurant dining for me (not that I could go anywhere or order in with this blizzard!). But such are the trials of a dieting diva. Until next week...

1 comment:

Emily said...

You keep up the good work sweetie, I am so proud of you! I know its not easy (especially with being snowed in... eating can fill time!)
Keep chugging away, you are doing great!
Love,
Em